<VV> clutch slipping (humor)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Nov 28 09:28:45 EST 2006

<snip<
 It's funny how owners of late 4drs Always have
> to mention how great their car looks with all the windows down? The
> coupes always look great, even with all the windows up.  Hey, at least I
> didn't move down to an early model. <ggg>
<snip<

Just because someone says their car look great with the windows down DOESN'T mean they think it doesn't look great with them up. The late 4 doors are the most beautiful of the lates and the lates are quite obviously the most beautiful of Corvairs in general.

Personally I'm a little biased to the late convertibles but when pushed on the subject I have to admit the sedans are the nicest looking.  Can't beat a convertible on a warm summer's evening drive though.

mike