<VV> coloring interior vinyl

Robert Paul barnaby at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 28 14:25:43 EST 2006

Hi Lonny, I have had good experience with Fibrenew products, but it is not do it yourself, it is an international franchise mostly in US and Canada, their products work great.  I have had marroon changed to red, and black and blue changed to turquoise.  I recall our local guy saying that going darker is easier, going lighter is harder, but not imposible.  In my expereince you could change black to red, but I've never seen black to white.
All the best
Robert Paul