<VV> car names and fuzzy dice

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 22:33:20 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/28/2006 9:08:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

2)  What's up with the fuzzy dice?  I begged the seller to take the ones on
mine back when I bought it.  I don't get the fuzzy dice.

As for the fuzzy dice debate, I don't like them while driving because they
obstruct vision and I need all the help I can get. I did have some that I used
at shows, but haven't used them in years. I think they only work in older c
ars.  Ever see a modern car with fuzzy dice? It looks comical.

BTW Wikipedia has something on everything:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_dice_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_dice)

Ned