<VV> Gauge Placement

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:41:47 EST 2006

Roland,

Unless you're interested in doing some fiberglass work, you're not likely to
find anything that's ready to bolt in. Most late model owners choose to
mount their tachometers in the center position in the stock dash. Ancillary
gauges tend to be mounted above the factory radio, as long as you don't have
an A/C car. Others have tended to mount them under the dash, and some have
even built center consoles and mounted them there. Placement is limited only
by your imagination and your fabrication abilities.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club