<VV> Re: Re: car names and fuzzy dice

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Nov 29 12:17:01 EST 2006

When we got the Rampside we were concerned at first that we might get confused about which vehicle we meant if we just said "the Corvair".  It turns out that we're comfortable with "the Corvair" being the convertible and the Rampside being referred to as "the Rampside" (or Rustside as I like to call it).

We tried in the worst way to name our green VW Passat wagon "Wendy" when we first got it because there is a green station wagon Chevron car named "Wendy Wagon".   It didn't stick.  It's always called "the Passat".   We're just not car namers I guess.

I don't know what we'll do if I ever get the LM 4-door that I want.  It'll probably end up being called "the 4-door" or something equally clever.

mike