<VV> RE: Quick survey for '67 - '69 owners

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Nov 29 12:40:51 EST 2006

Hi again,

Thanks to those of you who have responded. I want to make one more plea for
owners of '67 and '68 Corvairs in particular to please complete the survey
questions.

In particular, '67 Corvairs with bodies built from late December through the
end of May are quite lacking in the data at the moment--and this is the key
time for the changeover from one knob type to the other.

I'm also lacking in overall quantity of '68 Corvairs so more of them from
any part of the model year would be great.

The questions are below.

Thanks,

--Kent