<VV> Gauge Placement

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:05:45 EST 2006

Tachometer was never available on (65-69) Monza models. The only way to get
a factory tach in a late model was to order the Corsa model or do like a lot
of folks do and install a Corsa instrument panel in your Monza. You can,
however, install an aftermarket tach in the center hole of your Monza
instrument panel (where the factory clock would normally be located). There
have been a number of posts lately describing this procedure, but if you
want me to re-post, let me know and I'll send it to you off-line.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club