<VV> fuzzy dice and such

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Nov 29 13:34:22 EST 2006

Fuzzy dice became popular in the '50s as a way to "pimp your ride".
Some people also carried a pair of dice in their pocket as a good luck
charm (I graduated from high school in 1957).  In those days, most of
the guys with hot cars had fuzzy dice (and brodie knobs), so the reason
was to be cool.  Today?  Most likely nostalgia.  My wife has them on her
Miata, most likely as a nostalgic reminder of the '51 "hotrod" Ford she
shared with her brother(dual glass packs, lowered rear end, fuzzy dice,
brodie knob, etc.).

Dave Keillor