<VV> clutch mystery

Joe Lake thenakdcarpenter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:04:22 EST 2006

I'm trying to find out why I've had to adjust the clutch rod on my 65 longer
twice in a 100 miles. At first I thought I was losing the cable and then it
dawned on me that I'm ajusting the opposite for that problem. There doesn't
seem to be any slippage even with no free play at the top. Anyone out there
have any insight why it is changing so quickly. The clutch has about 40,000
miles on it. I usually average 70- 80,000 from a disc.  thanx  Joe