<VV> Car Names

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:29:28 EST 2006

Never been one to name my vehicles until recently. Corvair is 'Corvair'.
Jeep CJ is 'Jeep'. Truck is 'truck'. Wifeys car has been called 'car' until
a few weeks ago. It now has the name of 'Turkey Killer'. A turkey ran out in
front of her one night while she was cruising down the interstate around
65mph. It took out the right inner wheelhouse plastic, couple little cracks
in the paint under the bumper and some feathers on the wheel.... I was
talking to her while she was on her cell (hands free), she screamed and I
heard a thump, thump.......

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.