<VV> Collector Car Insurance

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 10:26:21 EST 2006

My insurance agent just called, he got me coverage for both of my Corvairs,
the 69 Monza Convert. and the 65 Corsa Turbo Convert. through American
Collectors Insurance, I believe.  It has 100/300 limits, 100 deductible on  comp and
250 on collision on the 69.  The 65 is in restoration and not  driving yet,
so it is just fire, comp. theft, etc.  Both have an agreed  upon value of
$15,000 each, and there are no restrictions as to who can drive  it, where we can
drive it, or how many miles we drive it.  Price was  $286.00 per year for both.
 I'm happy.

Thanks for all those that gave me info and what to look for.

Todd in TX