<VV> Question for the masses

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 15:58:47 EST 2006

Many months ago I posted a question as to why my 63 conv sits high on the
right rear. Today since the weather was beautiful (low 80's) I decided to delve
into it some more. First I replaced all 4 shocks, now the car sits even on the
drivers side but higher on the passenger side by about 11/2". The right rear
still is jacked up. I noticed that some PO replaced rear springs, heck they
haven't even rusted yet! Could he have gotten a mis-matched set of springs and
just didn't know it. He is no longer among the living and the fellow I bought it
from can't help. Sooooo.... what's next ? New, hopefully matched springs???
   Question two: same car. Is there a product that will clean a convertibles
cloudy rear plastic window?
    Ed in Florida