<VV> A Visit With Phoenix Charlie

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak at lmco.com
Thu Nov 30 17:09:20 EST 2006

I agree with you Hank.  I got more bent out of shape with the people who
wrote the negative letters to the editor about Phoenix Charlie than
anything else.  That is why I ran the 6 stupid sounding ads in the back
November issue of the Communique supporting Charlie.  We need to support
our vendors, period.  I do so by trying to spread my purchases around.
Hey Lon, when's my order being shipped? ;)

Tom

Message: 3