<VV> Brake Hardware Rebuild Kits

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 30 18:46:22 EST 2006

Yes, I know, but we've got a big problem here in the GWN.  Border handling
fees and shipping time.  If it gets sent quick, quick (and we're hoping to
get this done this weekend) it'll cost a fortune in shipping and border
handling fees (the fees would probably be in the $50 range) or it comes
cheap, cheap, which means slow, slow, and that won't help either.  Don't get
me wrong.  I'm all for supporting the vendors, but sometimes, with common
parts, and no time to waste, it just isn't practical.

Regards,
Joel