<VV> FS: 215/65HR14 tires

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sun Oct 1 20:05:51 EDT 2006

Before I put them on Ebay, I thought I'd list a set of tires that I
bought then decided not to use (because I wanted a whitewall).

These are a set of imported Austones (Indonesia) in the unusual size of
215/65-14 and in a 94H (130mph) speed rating. They are reportedly all
season ties (and look it from the tread.) Blackwall. New, never mounted.

These are 25.0" inches in diameter. Depending on the wheel offset used,
these _should_ fit on a late model Corvair, but due to the wide
variations in cars and rims, I'm making no claims.  But for $100 total
(+shipping... or I can delivery to the Hershey show for free) you're not
taking much of a chance anyway.

http://fnader.com/images/DCP_0122.JPG
http://fnader.com/images/DCP_0123.JPG
http://fnader.com/images/DCP_0124.JPG

I'm running a similar set (but in a 205/65VR14) on my wife's '67 vert
and have been very happy with them... that's why I bought this set.

Also have a set of steel Yenko Stinger rims in a 13x8 (yes, 8" wide bead
to bead), fitted with an old set of BFG R1 street legal autocross tires
in a 215/50-13... was asking $400; would just like to see them go to a
good home so will consider offers. Previous owner was running these on a
mostly stock Corvair with no rubbing... I'm running the same size tires
on 7" rims with a similar backspace on my lowered '66 with no rubbing...
again, I'll make no firm claims as to fitment and will offer the same
free shipping to Hershey.

(I also will be selling a new universal underdash AC unit (just the unit
and fans, nothing else), an old dealer-installed Fridgiking unit from a
'62 Mercedes... (parts unit since I had to use a few items to get my '66
Kuhlmeister working)..., an Allante hardtop (and a new "John's kit" to
adapt it to any model Allante), and the factory rims from my dear
departed '93 Allante with very nice 225/55-16 Hakka Q's on it... best
snow tires money can buy. I'd sell the tires separately if somebody
needed them)

Thanks!

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD