<VV> Introduction

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 21:17:11 EDT 2006

Hi all.  Recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Matt Maloney; age 55, from Long Island,  NY.
Interested in Corvairs since I was a car-infatuated  teen. Joined the Long
Island Corvair Association almost two years  ago.  Bought my car about a year
and a half ago.  The time was finally  right, now that I found a solid one and
have a place to keep it and some  time to work on and use it.
It's a '66 Monza coupe 110/pg. Runs and looks much better at  this point, but
there's still plenty on my "to do" list.  I'm looking  forward to getting to
know you all and your cars, and learn more every  day. I'm a knowledge sponge
about things that interest me.
Does the group have a photo site or list of member bios so I can  start to
match names with cars in my mind (and post one)?
  Matt