<VV> Synthetic Oil

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Oct 2 13:10:48 EDT 2006

I put Mobil 1 15-50 in everything (1 Spyder, 1 Judson sedan, 1 wagon)
as well as my diesel F-350, old 460 Ford truck, Land Cruiser, old
1980 Toyota 4x4, several tractors, diesel and gas, and so
forth.  Everything seems to do very well.  I can't prove it either,
but I have not any engine trouble with anything.

At 09:31 AM 10/2/2006, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>

>I am curious, has any one tried using synthetic oil in their Vairs?  I am
>thinking that synthetic oil might be better for these older cars than
>'natural' oil.  I have no evidence to prove this, it's just a hunch, and I
>want to know if anyone else has given it a try.
>

>Thanks, Pax,
>

>Luke

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

Note the change in the domain from vicspdi.com to vicsmba.com !!!!

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

http://www.vicsmba.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots
of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon and our 62 Spyder convertible.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/corvairs.html

My younger brother Martin has started a very serious car company.  A
hot rod (very fast) electric roadster is the first offering.  The
chassis is built by Lotus to their specs.  Check it
out:  http://www.teslamotors.com