<VV> FC brakes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 2 22:39:11 EDT 2006

I'm not really an authority, but we do drive our Deluxe GB (heaviest
FC) pretty well loaded (kids, dog, car parts, etc.) and I've never
really felt a need for more brakes once I rebuilt the system with
Kevlar metallic shoes, new cylinders, and new hardware.  She stops just
fine city and highway.  Everyone who doesn't have an FC keeps saying
they need better brakes, but I can lock 'em up loaded so I don't see an
issue.

--Bryan