<VV> Big Rims

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Oct 3 21:16:38 EDT 2006

Yes, you read correctly, 4.5" BS for 6" wheels and 5" BS for 7" wheels.
  There are a couple of choices I can think of:

  - Have custom ones made.  With the popularity of multi piece wheels,
this really isn't as expensive as it sounds.  Try Weld or Centerline.
Wheel Vintiques will also happily make you a set of many of their repro
rally styles with custom backspace.
  - The Chevy *4WD* S10 (mini pickup) had wheels with a bit more
backspace than we want.  Conveniently, several wheel makers came out
with wheels for them that are basically spot on for a Corvair.  Joel
Rushworth got a set for his car, and I believe the SenDels I own were
intended for these trucks too.

--Bryan