<VV> Corvair body tag

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Oct 3 23:13:36 EDT 2006

The body number is indeed the sequence of that type of body at that plant
for that year.

Willow Run built way more Corvairs in '66 than Van Nuys (Los Angeles). I
don't have the year-end production totals in front of me at the moment, but
I recall that it is very lopsided. VN/LOS was really overflow, in a way.

--Kent