<VV> Headlights help

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 07:17:30 EDT 2006

Headlight circuit is pretty simple. Open up your shop manual to the wiring
diagram and use a volt meter, or if you don't have one, a test lamp, and
start following the wiring back to the dimmer switch (never rule out a
component just because you've already replaced it), the headlamp switch and
the fuse box.

I don't have a shop manual with me (on vacation), otherwise I could give you
some ideas of where to check.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club