<VV> SPIKE OFF THE PORCH

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 4 14:46:16 EDT 2006

Fellow Vairistas,

Again, I must apologize for my older Brother, Chuckster, again getting his
suppositions wrong..  he gets his suppositories right, we hope..

Spike doesn't stay on the porch..  Spike, the Big Dawg, went forth to
represent BBRT at NECC Lime Rock and did so admirably. There are a couple of
strong LM cars which couldn't pull the Big Dawg down the straight... We have
a "stable" of exceptional race-worthy Corvairs and one show LM Convertible
in our BBRT Dawg Pound. We at BBRT value the early Corvair performance
street car that can hold its own on the track as well as our LM racers.
This month, we chose to support the Early models, to the delight of cavemen
and early Corvair aficionados everywhere.

Long live Spike!

Chuck S
BBRT