<VV> Re: [fastvair] Mike Harrison

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Oct 4 09:16:30 EDT 2006

The Northeast Corvair Council mourns the loss of Mike Harrison.  Although he wasn't a track guy, he supported us, attended many of our events and made financial contributions.  He was a friendly, warm person with a wealth of Corvair knowledge.  His ready wit and quick smile will be with us.  Goodbye, Mike.  God bless you.

-- Dave Proctor <spekout at yahoo.com> wrote:
To those who knew Mike Harrison,

Mike passed away today of a massive heart attack. I will post details for the funeral etc when they are available.

We all have a small group of friends with both a wide and deep knowledge base. These are the people we find ourselves constantly talking over ideas with. Today I have one less of those friends.

Dave Proctor

__._,_.___ Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKSChevrolet truck part
Chevrolet auto part
Chevrolet car part
High performance
Chevrolet corvair