<VV> Stray Dogs

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed Oct 4 17:24:00 EDT 2006

From: "Louis C. Armer,Jr."
Well finally we have a report from the "Other" racing team in which
the car actually
ran on the track and finished the event!!! It has been noticed
however that
the tall guy and the boss were nowhere to be found...........Is there
a lack of loyalty
for the senior member ??? Is there a rift in the philosophy of young
versus old or do
the "powers that be" not support EM racing in the BOHUNK stall or
should I say DogPound???
  Smitty says:   Ah Contraire large fellah.  We being a democratic team as stated by our dictator, "BOSS", have no discrimination between Earlies and Lates or the kids and the golden oldies.  BOSS deems it proper that we all share in the glory and I was directed to carry the banner for the team at Lime Rock.  He never leaves us minions out in the cold, (young or old) but always prepares us with lists of reasons to use if we should fail.  So you see, your suppository is wrong.               CICBBRT