<VV> October/Charlotte CORSA Event???

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Oct 4 20:06:41 EDT 2006

As a member of the Queen City Corvair Club,

Come down and make yourself at home at our show!
a Friday BBQ dinner (which I believe is free),  Valve Cover Races, Rally,
Autocross
Sanctioned Concours (I believe), People's Choice, Saturday night Banquet (NO
I WON'T BE THERE), Hospitality Room, Clark's Corvair will be selling, and
Lon Wall may be there as well to just have a good time for a change.

Since Fri Night BBQ is free, I don't have to remember who paid for our Last
BBQ Dinner together, which Lon and I have made an annual event.

I may even get a couple of cans of Krylon, touch up the EUM and put it in
People's Choice as a "Rat/Runt of the Litter".

The Fall Affair is always a fun show, and as Bill mentioned, even Yankees
are welcomed!!!  Nobody's gonna say "ya ain't from round here, ere ye?".

It's gonna be another good one this year.

Always look forward to our many friends from neighboring states. George, 1st
Diet Soda's on me---

Hank Kaczmarek
QCCC
CORSA/NC