<VV> Concours scoring question

Dominator corvair at home-town.biz
Wed Oct 4 20:21:03 EDT 2006

Hey, Ned.  As Don Wagner explained it to me.  If there are 40 points total
there would be 20 for the left and 20 for the right.  I think what you are
explaining is that they did 80 points total in your case.  That would be
incorrect.  Go over the point again as I think that Don checks the #'s to
make sure that they are consistent.  It could have been overlooked though.
Are you hoping that it will put you in the Silver class as apposed to the
bronze, ha, ha.

Dominique