<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 21, Issue 19

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 21:44:32 EDT 2006

The Fall Affair is always a fun show, and as Bill
mentioned, even
Yankees
are welcomed!!!  Nobody's gonna say "ya ain't from
round here, ere
ye?".
Actually, strange as it may seem, I am from around
here. Restoring this 67 Vert, and not knowing there
was a world of Vair lovers around me. Thanks goodness
I joined, I would have never known. Endless hours
working on Wilma, in the back-woods town of Haw River,
NC.
All my life, living here, and even to this day I have
people that I went to school with, say: "ya ain't from
round here, ere
ye?".
So, that part comes natural. :-)
Many Thanks for the invite, is there a way to
pre-register to come, or is it pay at the gate, so to
speak?
Best Regards,
Danny Barber
67 Vair named "Wilma"