<VV> Corvair list "Racing English" (humor?)

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Oct 6 23:41:22 EDT 2006

The Charlie decoder ring.  This is for VV members only and all their
friends.  Do not spread outside of CORSA members and all other Corvair
owners.

No matter what the ad says or dosen't say, it means, if you need a part,
send a self addressed stamped envelope to Charlie, 99.99% of the time he
will have a non rusted Arizonia part for fair price, for you.

dp

P.S. Chuck won't accept mail from me, but I got over it already.......