<VV> "touch and feel"

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 00:38:55 EDT 2006

With all these posts on car show behavior, I have to chime in...

I have two Corvairs that I think are in pretty good condition. My coupe
(which is currently for sale) was "built" about 4 years ago. The sedan is a work
in progress, everything you can see has been finished.
While I don't want to get scratches in the paint, I don't sweat it too  much.
I enjoy showing them off and hearing comments about the cars and Corvairs.
Since I use these cars very frequently, (the sedan is my daily driver) I  will
most likely be the one to scratch them. However, what really gets me angry  is
when another "car guy" doesn't respect my car, they should know better. Or
how about a stranger that opens the engine lid all on his own.

Sorry, but I can't relate to owning a car that isn't used. Sure I wash and
wax my Corvairs more than the minivan. I also eat and drink in my Corvairs,
(that's what vacuums were invented for).

I haven't watched my cars too closely at shows but do pay attention  when I
see obvious dangers. In the future, I will invite others to sit in the  car,
that sounds cool.

Don't crust them, restore them...
Don't hide them, drive them...
Ned