<VV> Racing English Humor

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Oct 7 10:01:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for the "Rosetta Stone" Chuck. It helps a little but it all still sounds like higgitybipggity to me.
You know, I speak with the CIC quite often but he doesn't speak in this archaic tongue around me. Thank goodness.
mike
  Smitty Says:  Ah ha, but Mike you must understand that we of the racing societies do not usually speak the language of the secret decoder ring to the unwashed.
  The Big Beef in his rundown of the acronyms did a disservice to one of our teams in failing to mention the world famous GNRT of Kansas. (Go Ned Race Team)   They are a new bright and shining star of the race world.  He also failed to mention persons of note in BBRT such as SOHMFIC, the offspring of the Boss who will inherit the team some day.  Then there is TIO  (the other Brother),  commonly called The Invisible One.
  If you were to do something wild and exotic like mounting a single throat Fish carburetor  (from a Volkswagon)  on a four barrel carb manifold for racing purposes, even you might be invited to join WTBRT and we could speak the language to you.  BTW I have it on good authority that the Big Beef is known as Chuckster or Chuckie as opposed to Chuck who is the head of BBRT and secret leader of the free world.