<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sat Oct 7 11:14:04 EDT 2006

I have heard people say that Charlie is a nice guy and actually speeks
English.  So the simple solution for his dyslexic ads in the Communique is
for Mike McGowan to take his ads by phone and put them in some language we
could read!  I agree with the folks that say his ads are a detriment to an
otherwise fine publication.  If I were a potential CORSA member and read his
ads without knowing the story, I would think twice about joining.  Charlie
should live in an Amish community where his lack of computer, phone and
other modern ammenities would suit him well.  For me, I like to look up
parts on Lon's or Cal's web site, order them today and receive them
tomorrow.  If I sent Charlie an SASE, I might not know it got there, he
might or might not answer me, I might lose interest and sell the car as I
would never finish it!  Of course I seldom finish my cars anyway!
Clark Hartzel