<VV> Phoenix Charlie

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 11:23:39 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/7/06 8:14:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chartzel at comcast.net writes:

> For me, I like to look up
> parts on Lon's or Cal's web site, order them today and receive them
> tomorrow.  If I sent Charlie an SASE, I might not know it got there, he
> might or might not answer me, I might lose interest and sell the car as I
> would never finish it!  Of course I seldom finish my cars anyway!
> Clark Hartzel

WOW!  no sense of adventure!  But then many of us will be at theToss in a few
weeks and just talk face to face whth Charlie, Lon, Cal,  David, 2
Jeffs...Steve Goodman, etc.....not to mention the VV, FastVair, v8 Vair  and
CorvairCenter get togethers......now that's alot of Pizza and beer!  ggg

Of course the weather will be beautiful 75-80 deg. days....

Matt..planning on "not missing out", after 2  bad years...

Matt