<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Joseph Robbins robbins at mail.monticello.net
Sat Oct 7 12:04:45 EDT 2006

At the huge risk of starting a non Corvair thread that will wear out delete
keys. If the ads bug you, don't read them. How's that for a simple answer ?
He's a great guy, I met him in Flagstaff as well.  He's probably the only
paying customer in the ads section any more, I think the other simple thing
is, his ads may be made to get your attention and it works.

Joe Robbins