<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat Oct 7 16:31:32 EDT 2006

At 09:16 hours 10/07/2006, 4carbcorvair wrote:
>Wow. I can honestly say his ads did not prevent me from joining CORSA. If I
>was that conserned with the ads, I think I may have other issues.
>
>1. He PAYS for his ads. Which in turn helps pay for the wonderful
>publication.
>2. All I have ever heard is good about Charlie. A great guy and good parts.
>3. If you don't like his ads, DON'T READ THEM. Plain and simple.
>4. If you have nothing better to do than complain about his ads, I don't
>know what to say.......
>
>He is helping us by providing parts for these wonderful cars and helping
>finance CORSA, specifically the Communique'.
>
>I can see it now. Charlie stops publishing his ads. The Communique' takes a
>dive. Than people start complaining because the Communique/CORSA isn't what
>it used to be......
>
>Go ahead, send me some nasty emails......

Not me...  I've bought from Charlie, nothing but satisfaction with
everything he sold me, cheap.

You want nice exterior door handles, unpitted, cheap...  SASE to
Charlie.    Likewise badges, emblems... in the desert nobody can ever
hear you say "Crap, it's corroded", 'cause it ain't.

Charlie would be an interesting fellow to live next door to...
although "next door" in his part of the country is more likely on the
horizon.      Then again, maybe this would be a good thing...  ;)

tony..