<VV> Corvair Charlie - A Modest Proposal

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 7 16:25:37 EDT 2006

I think that's a great and generous idea, Ian.
I seiously doubt that Charlie would not favor more business. I think Charlie
is just used to doing things the old fashioned way and this is a great way
to hook him up with new customers.
I also met Charlie at Flagstaff and was impressed with the way he worked
"the room". He was highly personable and was giving great deals on even rare
parts. I bought 4 NOS thermostats for $40. Try that anywhere else.
Good on you, Ian.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun