<VV> Charlie,

Arthur B artandnancyb at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 17:36:19 EDT 2006

I am going to put my 2 cents in here.  First of all at 82 I am a little older than most of you.  Although I have been retired for more than 20 years I learned early on every business owner has his own way of doing business as did I  A boat yard I did business with did not even have a phone.  Why? He had so much work to do he did not want to stop to answer the phone.   I think that the same is true with Charlie.  He can spend his time working and then answer the mail in the hours that he cannot be outside working.  Just my guess, but I think I am right.  Another of my friends ran an auto top shop.  He felt the same way about phone calls. Although he had a phone he used it only for outgoing calls to his suppliers.  His customers did not know the number.  Only a very few friends knew the number.  Let the man run his business his way.  He is still in business while others have folded.  Oh yes our cars and things are here to serve us. We are not here to serve them.  They will be
 here long after I am gone.

Arthur Balazs
89 Monaco Crown Royale 8.3 Cummins
Saturn 2000LW2 V6,