<VV> Fw: Fw: corvair for sale

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Sat Oct 7 20:31:20 EDT 2006

This was sent to me, I think the cars are  located somewhere around
Boise, Idaho....................

                                                                Ed
West Florida Corvair club

Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: FW: corvair for sale

Hi Everyone!
I received this email and wanted to forward it to all of you in case you
are interested in buying parts.

Thanks,
Charlene

From: "bud" <bhild at cableone.net>

Charlene, My Name is Bud Hild  bhild at cableone.net.  I have three Corvairs
that I'am planning on selling. I wanted to offer them first to a Corvair
Club and if no one was interested then put them in the paper. I have a 65
convertable with 140hp 4 speed, condition is fair, does run, but need
lots of tlc. The other two are basically parts cars, a 1965 with 140hp
auto, and a 1965 2 door with 110hp and 4speed. The last two do not run,
but engines are complete, along with drive train. Could be lots of
corvair parts for someone needing them. I am asking $1400 for all three.
If you or anyone in your club is interested let me know ph. 761-4585 or
email. I'am planning on putting them in the paper this weekend. Thanks
Bud Hild