<VV> Mid Atlantic Corvair Storage Needed

Ian Harding iharding at destinydata.com
Sat Oct 7 22:47:14 EDT 2006

I left my brand X car with my mom when I went on a 2 year overseas
tour with instructions to start it once in a while.

My baby brother talked her out of the keys, and when I came home it
had 25,000 more miles on it and bald tires.

I would rent a storage unit, drive it in, put it on blocks and pickle
the engine.

Or let your little brother run the wheels off it.

- Ian