<VV> Dyno 2000 program

ch chu roadrashgixer at msn.com
Sun Oct 8 00:47:42 EDT 2006

   For anyone who is familiar with the Desktop Dyno 2000 program...

   I'm  planning  an engine build and am crunching Corvair engine numbers
   on  my  Dyno  2000  program.   I'm trying  to  determine exactly  what
   components will work well together.

   The   program   will   allow   me   to select   from   many  different
   turbochargers.   Does  anyone  know what would be a similar turbo from
   the  list, to a Corvair 180 turbo?  How many CFM's will the stock carb
   flow?  Any idea how much the surge flow would be?  And Efficiency %?

   If  anyone has  any  idea what to plug in for those numbers to make it
   relatively accurate, I would appreciate it.

   I've  gotta  say,  it's fun  to  see  the difference that the smallest
   engine modification makes.

   Chad 1969 Monza Convertible.