<VV> Racing English Humor

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 8 08:57:58 EDT 2006

Speaking of the GNRT, I was on a recent field trip to inspect another gas
compressor station in the middle of nowhere and stopped at a Burglar King
for some coffee. I just happened to be sporting my Go-Ned Racing Team Tshirt
and as I stood at the counter waiting my turn the young girl at the register
was staring at my shirt. She asked about it and actually knew what a Corvair
was. She said she was a Tshirt fan and owned quite a few. I then said "check
out the back" as I turned around. She laughed out loud and I asked if she
understood it. She assured me she did. In fact she still had a grin on her
face as I went out the door.
Howzat that for infamy ??

Rick Norris