<VV> Convertible Doors

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 8 19:37:17 EDT 2006

Early 2 door Corvair ( coupe ) door skin will fit an early convertable.

An early 2 door coupe door will fit an early convertable if you remove
the window frame, vent window assembly, and all the interior glass
hardware. Install all the interior glass hardware and glass from the
convertable, along with the convertable vent window assembly. i.e. strip
the coupe door down to the bare shell, remove the window frame, and
install all convertable parts.

Frank DuVal