<VV> Top 10 reasons to join GNRT (humor?)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 22:24:50 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/8/2006 8:41:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

My  dilemma is this, which one should I join?

We consulted the GNRT membership committee and narrowed the reasons why you
should join the GoNed Race Team to 10:

1) You already have the T-shirt

2) We have the best looking  T-Shirt

3) Every team needs a "perfect" head and the other teams already  have them

4) You would have a built-in cheering section/pit  crew when you come to the
SCCA
nationals, SOLO or Runoffs in  Kansas.

5) We like yellow strips.

6) The GoNed Race Team has the lowest average age, you'd help to up our
average

7) The topography of West Virginia is nearly identical to Kansas, except  for
the hills and stuff.

8) West Virginia already left the Southern states (ie VA and GA). Kansas is
a good ole Yankee state.

9) We already have a link to your site on our web page.

10) We already have all the teeth we need and you wouldn't be required  to
contribute

Ned
HNIC GNRT