<VV> My only Corvair

Arthur B artandnancyb at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 00:57:16 EDT 2006

Chuck,  I told it all.  Nothing more to tell.  When I did the work on it in around 1987 I was able to drive it and use it.  With old age comes difficulty using the legs etc. and using the clutch is difficult due to spinal stenosis.  I can still drive it, but why?? I have newer cars available.  I am very lucky in that I can still drivea 36ft diesel motor home while many friends my age can no longer drive at all.  About that same time 1987 I also had a 1968 Ford Fairlane Convertible  which I had given to one of our daughters but she gave back to me when she had her first baby.   I sold it some time in the early 1990's.

Arthur Balazs
89 Monaco Crown Royale 8.3 Cummins
Saturn 2000LW2 V6,