<VV> suspension lift

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Tue Oct 10 15:29:37 EDT 2006

When you converted to the '64 suspension, did you use the '64 springs? They are softer than the older ones because the transverse link is supposed to take the load...

So if RJ wants to raise his '64 he could try some '63 springs... might give him that jacked-up teenager car look though....

Les

Message: 3