Subj: Re: <VV> Trunk lock question

Jim Houston tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 16:55:20 EDT 2006

The spring I am having trouble with is the little round one on the lock
itself that "helps return the cylinder" and also holds on the shaft.
See Clark's catalog, pg 90...  spring is at the top of the page on the
right side -- there is a lock on the left side with the spring
installed, but I can't get it on correctly...

Thanks for all the replies,

Jim