<VV> For Sale DETROIT area frank!

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Oct 11 18:07:06 EDT 2006

I talked to him earlier today and he told me he had sold it to a guy
from Wisconsin.  He said it has just been delivered yesterday after
being purchased on ebay and that the trunk was rusted through and the
floor pans were "soft", but couldn't provide any more info.  He said the
car was misrepresented on ebay.

Interestingly enough, he posted awhile back on Corvair Center about
being screwed on an LM convertible that turned out to be a bondo-bucket.

Dave Keillor