<VV> Correct Paint Sheen

Connie Brummer hanssmom at cox.net
Wed Oct 11 23:23:22 EDT 2006

Veruca is scheduled for the paint booth on Friday.  I'm looking for
input on the correct sheen for the underside of the hood and deck lid.
I've searched the archives and not come up with much.  With today's
newer paints, should they be painted with the same gloss as the exterior
paint? Or should we use a less glossy sheen?  I'd like the car as stock
as possible, but with the technology of today's paints, I'm not sure
which way to go.  If it makes a difference, the paint is evening orchid
and they use Sherwin Williams.  I just got over the shock of seeing my
interior in FULL GLOSS, and they just got over the shock of having to
repaint it.  I'd rather not go there again.  <g>

Connie

65 Corsa Vert