<VV> fishtailing??

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 08:41:04 EDT 2006

 I read the article again and I am still amazed that anyone could blame the car. The kid crossed a double yellow line (which means no passing in any state) while attempting to pass a driver and the kid was doing 35 mph going into a a curve posted 20 mph. The fact that the woman was speeding (45 through a 20 zone) was a contributing factor in her death, but the major responsibility for the accident falls on the kid. This is more a demonstration of driver immaturity than mechanical capability. Nothing can bring the woman back, but the kid needs to be kept off of the roads for years if not forever.

Joe White
CORSA, RMC