<VV> For Sale DETROIT area frank!

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 17:41:07 EDT 2006

When someone has an 88% feedback in only 13 sales and then goes to PRIVATE
on auctions to prevent some checking...

Shine it on.

Please don't ask how I learned this.

I've only had one problem with anyone on ebay and it was a short time  member.

Check my feedback on ebay... Seller name is   Yenbat

With a helluva lot more sales than 13.

Some of them even involved Corvair parts and other items.

Tim Abney
Inland Empire Corvair Club.

In a message dated 10/11/2006 3:36:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,