<VV> fishtailing?? 99% of "drivers" make the rest look bad ...

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:26:17 EDT 2006

Funny, they didn't say anything about the Corvette who wrecked at the exact
same spot being prone to "fishtailing". Or all those trucks they described
either. I remember when I was 16, I fishtailed my Spyder after a sudden
swerve and almost wrecked it on a gravel mountain road. I was driving it as
fast as it would handle those turns, I did not take into account that there
might be another car coming around one of those blind left turns, and they
needed their half of the road.

Had nothing to to with the car, and everything to do with being 16.